B&R Automotive, precision mechanics workshop, is on the market since 1952
A great past, a great future
B&R Automotive, a precision mechanics workshop, is on the market since 1952 and continues its long-lasting traditional reliability with attention towards future and innovation. Our story begins in 1952, year of foundation of Boggio & Rossi, small precision mechanical workshop, characterized by semi-artisan production achieved by few and specialized employees. Thanks to the ability to respond quickly to the development of automotive industry it asserts itself on the national market.
Since then it has been over half a century and the route of our company throughout these years has led us to overcome national boundaries and become an established and solid reality in the automotive sector. Our specialization, then as now, are the precision machining.
In 2006 Boggio & Rossi became B&R Automotive. This change has given new impetus to research and to our vocation as company attentive to customer needs.
In all these years, technological innovation, processing techniques and the continuous research of materials have made us a present and reliable partner for FCA and for other prestigious Italian and foreign automakers.